Cancellation Policies for Hotels
Cancellations become effective on the date that a written notice is received in our office via Fax or e-mail, during regular business hours, excluding weekends and holidays. If a refund is due, according to our reservation cancellation policy, the credit card will be refunded accordingly.
Should you Need to Cancel:
- Reservations for one night are not refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 29 days prior to arrival date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 5% of the total amount of the reservation to cover Visa and MasterCard charges; a 6% for American Express.
- Cancellations which occur between seven and twenty-eight days prior to the arrival date will result in a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations made seven days or less prior to the arrival date are non-refundable.
- Cancellations of a reservation associated with a promotion will result in a cancellation fee equal to one night's accomodation.
- No refunds will be made for an early check-out or late check-in.
Special Policy for Holiday Period Reservations:
- Cancellations made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival for a reservation that includes the week of any of the following holidays: (Christmas, New Year’s, Easter, and US Thanksgiving, as well as any week including the following Mexican National Holidays: September 16th Independence, February 5th Constitution, March 21st, Semana Santa (Holy week April 1 to 7), and May 5th Cinco de Mayo) will result in a in a cancellation fee equal to one-night's accommodation.
- Cancellations made under sixty-one days prior to the arrival date for any of the above holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made for an early check-out or a late check-in late.
Some properties require a security deposit upon arrival for services not included in accommodations pricing. These may include phone calls, room service, towel deposit, or other services. Please check with the property manager or reservations staff upon arrival for their individual policy.
Vallarta Online Travel Services portrays the accommodation properties as they were at the time all contracts were entered into with a given property. Therefore, Vallartaonline.com Travel Services accepts no responsibility for the condition of the rental properties or problems arising there from. Vallartaonline.com Travel Services cannot be held responsible for any injuries, accidents, misfortune, theft or dissatisfaction of accommodation(s) property. If such a situation should occur, ALL questions or complaints regarding the property must be directed to the onsite property staff or property manager of said property.
If you are not satisfied with the actions of the property manager, or need to speak with one of the reservations staff, please contact us right away Office hours are: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, Central Standard Time, GMT-06:00. at (322) 223-1127 or (322) 223-0082.
Premature departure from accommodation(s) will be treated as forfeited cancellation(s) and no refunds will be administered. All clients are strongly urged to take out adequate traveler’s insurance coverage to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness, flight cancellations, or emergencies.
In the unfortunate event that a traveler should become ill during vacation or find it necessary to cut the vacation short, all hospital, medical, accommodations and transportation expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.